Deliveries, Terms and Conditions
Your Statutory rights are not affected by any of the following terms and conditions.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must be aged 16 or over and be residents of the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man, excluding employees and their families of Karen’s Headboards, their associated companies, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the free prize draw.
2. No purchase is required to enter the free prize draw.
3. Entry into the free prize draw is via Facebook only. To enter the free prize draw users must ‘Follow’ Karen’s Headboards Facebook page; ‘Share’ the free prize draw post, and ‘Like’ the free prize draw post.
4. Entrants can only enter once.
5. The closing date for receipt of all entries is 23.59 on 15th December 2017.
6. There will be 1 winner selected at random from all entries received, ie all those who have ‘Followed’ Karen’s Headboards on Facebook; ‘Shared’ the free prize draw post; and ‘Liked’ the free prize draw post.
7. The winner’s prize is either one Star Headboard worth rrp £120, or one Rocket Headboard worth rrp £150. The winner may choose either of these headboards. There is no cash alternative.
8. The promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the free prize draw and no correspondence on the matter will be entered in to.
9. The winner will be contacted via ‘reply’ on Facebook by Monday 18th December 2017.
10. The entries may be used in Karen’s Headboards marketing activity. The entrant agrees to assign all copyright in entries to the Promoter.
11. The winner’s name will be available on request by contacting Karen’s Headboards via the Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/karensheadboards/).
12. If there is no response from the selected winner after 24 hours from when the first message is sent, another winner will be selected and messaged.
13. By entering this free prize draw, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
14. Facebook is not associated with this free prize draw and plays no part in this free prize draw.
15. This free prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
16. You are providing your information to the promoter, Facebook.
17. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the free prize draw.
18. By entering the free prize draw, all participants agree to give Facebook a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the free prize draw.
20. The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
21. The free prize draw is governed by the laws of England and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. Promoter: Karen’s Headboards, 6 Moseley Wood Green, Leeds, LS16 7HB.
How Long Before I Receive My Order?
Most items are delivered to you within 2 – 3 weeks unless otherwise stated. If for any reason your goods are not available in 10 days we will immediately contact you. If you do not wish to wait we will refund you in full immediately by the same method you made payment.
If you require your item with in a certain time frame please email me (email@example.com) or call the helpline on 07766 053159. We generally conduct correspondence over email to both save on administration costs and keep an accurate record of our contact with you. We will be more than happy to speak on the phone of course if your order is time sensitive, complicated, mixed quantities, or you just want to work through some design ideas.
Deliveries by Appointment
We or our carriers will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient delivery day.
Delivery personnel have a difficult task nowadays with traffic congestion etc. so we do ask you to be considerate to them.
Signing for Your Goods + Free Insurance Conditions
Via our carriers you have free insurance on all goods so you can order with confidence. However, for free insurance you MUST inspect your goods BEFORE you sign for them. Your delivery driver will wait but do have a pair of scissors to hand – open boxes carefully along sellotaped edges. We take great care in packaging your goods and they should arrive in perfect and hygienic condition. – Delivery personnel are obliged to wait up to ten minutes for you to inspect your delivery. In the unlikely event of any damaged goods, for free insurance you must sign ‘damaged’ on your drivers delivery note and contact us immediately.
Delivery is free within mainland UK (excluding highlands and islands).
Cancellation and Return of Goods
We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
All our products are custom made to your requirements and as such we cannot accept any returns. If your goods have been damaged in transit, you must inspect them before the carrier has left your premises. Most carriers will be willing to wait a few minutes while you check.
Complaints can be made via any of the contact methods mentioned in the correspondence section below, and we will endeavour to respond to complaints within five working days, whereupon we will provide a likely time-scale to resolve the situation. All complaints will be dealt with as a matter of priority.
Automatic Order Confirmation E-mails
This is a provisional contract until we confirm this order with you. Prices may be subject to change and availability. If there is a price change or goods are not available, we will contact you and you have the option to then proceed at the new price, await your goods being available or we will refund you in full.
Goods are charged at price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order. We are not currently registered for VAT. Goods must be paid for by paypal secure credit card transaction or direct bank transfer. You do not need to have a paypal account to make a payment via paypal. There are no extra charges for credit card payments. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not pass your e-mail address outside the company.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Your name , address, phone number, email address.
This information is only used to fulfil your order and for our trading records. We may occasionally email you as new products launch. You are free to opt out of any emails at any time. Credit card details are not retained once the on-line validation and transfer is successful. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This information is behavioural only and cannot be used to identify individual customers.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies enable us store items in your Shopping Basket between visits and you may choose to store your personal details, but this is not done unless you authorise it. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.
Settings, chairs, and other ‘props’ are for illustration only, and unless stated are not included in the price, or available from our website.
All correspondence should be directed to Karens Headboards, 6Moseley Wood Green, Leeds, LS16 7HB. Telephone enquiries will be taken on 07766053159, and e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org This contract is governed by English Law.